HomeworkHolics Revision Policy
At Homeworkholics.com we understand the fact that our clients may need revisions to modify their orders and by so doing, get the best quality work that they desire.
Our clients can request to have a paper revised free of charge,as many times as necessary for up to 14 days after the deadline date listed when the order was placed.
- Initial instructions should coincide with the instructions for the final revision. Otherwise, a client will have to pay 60% of the original service fee to modify the initial instructions.
- If a client would like to request a revision, it should be done via our in site messaging platform or via emails for record purposes.
- The period for free revisions for every order is not more than 14 days from the final deadline in our system. If a client needs further revisions after this time limit, an additional fee may be charged.
- You do not have to wait until the end of your deadline to ask for a revision if your paper was delivered earlier.
- Clients may not ask for a writer working on a current order to be reassigned unless the client can prove the necessity for reassigning the writer.
- On each separate revision request, the client is supposed to specify the revision deadline. If no deadline is specified, the client should expect to receive the revised paper not less than 24 hours after revision instructions have been received.
- Please note that we reserve the right to decline or limit multiple revision requests if the Client’s behavior demonstrates obvious exploitation of the Writer and other unreasonable requests
Having our clients’ complete satisfaction is our primary goal and as such we always aim to deliver a high quality final product that meets all of our client’s expectations.